12.18.2014

Winter Note Cards (free printable)

I love to write notes to people. It was a goal of mine last year to spend a little more time writing instead of emailing or just talking on FB. I enjoy the act of writing, using my pretty stationery and fancy pens. Taking that time to just say hello to someone is special for me, whether there is ever any return or not. The return isn't the point. Letting someone know that I'm thinking of them and hope they are well is important to me.

Winter themed notecard (free printable) ~ Life in Random Bits #printable

Phee writes and colors her own thank you notes when appropriate. Sometimes, I feel the need to include a little note with those cards, especially if it's for someone we don't see very often. I like to include little notes with Christmas gifts sometimes, too, especially if it's for a teacher or someone at work. To that end, I created these simple quarter page note cards that easily tuck into a little bag or box.

Simply print out this PDF on 8.5 x 11 card stock and cut the page into quarters. Grab a nice pen and you're ready to brighten someone's day!

If you'd like to see other note cards, I made Spring and Summer versions, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...