3.26.2012

Rain check

Once again, we're starting off the week at our house with a sick Phee.  The poor kid started up with a nasty cough again Friday night and she hadn't even finished the antibiotics from the strep throat at that point.  It got worse as the weekend wore on, as these things are wont to do, and she ended up with a nasty fever yesterday which kept spiking up around 104.

So, off we trudged to the doctor first thing this morning to find that she still has strep.  And her allergies are bugging her on top of that.  The poor kid is exhausted, but actually in a decent mood which makes it all a lot easier to handle.  If she could get a decent nap or night's sleep, we'd all be in better shape.

And that is a long way of saying that for the second Monday this month there is no blog post.  I've been so proud of myself for creating a posting schedule for myself and sticking with it since I decided to return to blogging.  So far, it's been a lot of fun to write up my different projects, share photos and whatever I happen to be thinking about.  I'm glad for the creative outlet.  But, I also have to be realistic and keep my priorities straight.  And my little Phee comes first, always.

When you don't have time, there isn't much you can do to create it.  I'm spending what time I do have cuddling with my sick little monkey this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...