5.22.2013

Disney on Ice

Last week Phee and I went to see Disney on Ice with a group of other bloggers in town, courtesy of Cedar Park CVB.  What a blast!  We were in an awesome suite with a great view of the show.  And we even got snacks and drinks, too.  Phee was happy to munch on popcorn all night.


The show was better than I thought it would be.  It was a lot of fun, the lights and costumes were amazing.  And really, who doesn't love a chance to sing Little Mermaid songs?

Phee about lost her mind when the Toy Story segment started.  If she could have run onto the ice to hug T-Rex, believe me, she would have.  I'm not sure I've ever seen her so excited about anything before.

Overall, it was a great night and we both had a ton of fun!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...