3.24.2014

Spring Note Cards

Spring has sprung in Texas!  Trees are budding and flowers are popping up all over the place.  It's gorgeous!  Hopefully, those of you buried under many feet of snow will get some of this nice weather soon.  I know you could use the break.

I've been writing little notes to friends and family every couple of weeks this year.  It's one of my goals for the year to stay more in touch with everyone, and not just via text or Facebook.  I love to get mail myself, and I'm sure everyone else enjoys getting something more than junk mail and bills.


I have a printable note card template to help you share the love this spring.  Just print this PDF out on white or cream card stock and cut the little note cards apart.  You don't have to write a novel; these cards are for tucking into a package you're sending or just to let someone know that you're thinking of them.

Happy writing!

Linked up at Julie is Coco and Cocoa, The Recipe Critic, Nessa Makes, Heather's French Press, Bloom Designs, The Grant Life, Nancherrow, Sparkles and a Stove, Just Us Four, Texas Women Bloggers, momnivore's dilemma, Simply Gloria.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...