- 1 lb chicken breasts or thighs (I use thighs because it's cheaper and doesn't dry out like breasts do)
- 1 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's original barbecue sauce
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 onion, diced
- sandwich or hamburger buns
- whatever sandwich toppings you like
- Dump the chicken, shredded carrots and diced onion in the crock pot.
- Add half a bottle of barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred the chicken in the crock pot. Or, take it out, shred it on a plate, and then put it back in.
- Mix everything up well.
- Serve on buns with whatever extra toppings you prefer. I like cheese on my sandwiches.
What sides do you like to have with barbecue?
linked up at