10.22.2012

Menu Plan Monday {10.22.12}

I was bored while I was planning meals last Friday.  I got out my cookbooks and, of course, Pinterest, and started browsing.  Pretty quickly I had a whole list of things I wanted to make.  I settled on a couple and hopefully we'll have time to get to them all this week.  We're already a bit off the plan because we had a couple parties yesterday and one involved pizza so we weren't interested in making dinner last night.  Can't complain about pizza, though!

Have you found some new tasty fall recipes this year?


Meals for the week of October 22
Overstuffed Avocado
Blue Cheese & Dried Cherry Meatloaf
Pasta with Eggplant Sauce
Pizza with the leftover eggplant sauce (always read the comments on a new recipe- you never know what tips and tricks you'll find!)
Pepper ring eggs
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...