This is a really tasty chili that I love to make once fall hits. It's perfect for the crock pot and smells fantastic while it simmers all day. If you like a kick to your chili, you'll have to add some hot sauce to your bowl because this is a sweet, mild dinner.
- 1 lb ground bison, browned
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 2 cans red kidney beans
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- extra toppings
- Brown the bison and drain it.
- Add everything to the crock pot.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low 6-8 hours.
- Dish it up and top with shredded cheddar, sour cream, chips... whatever toppings you like!