5.30.2014

Inside my purse- with pictures!

Who wants to peek inside my purse? Really? Well, okay then. It's not messy, though. It's not even a very big purse.

I've gone through a lot of bags in the last few years. When Phee was little, I always needed some extra space for a couple diapers, wipes, snacks, toys. I hated lugging around a purse and diaper bag so what I had did double duty when we went out. For the life of me, I can't even remember what that bag looked like.

I like this bag because it has good pockets. It also has an adjustable strap so it can be on my shoulder or cross body which is quite useful when I need to have my hands free.

But, I don't carry much so you're not going to be wowed with a picture of a jumble of odds and ends. I only carry the basics around with me and everything I have gets used. Well, not the glass break. I haven't needed that yet, but it's good to be prepared.


So, grey Thirty-one bag.

Phee's notebook and crayons, the checkbook, my wallet, and the large pack of wet ones go in the big middle compartment.

The tissues and my card case go in the outside pocket on the back.

The toilet seat cover, single wet ones, headphones, ponytail holder, and glass break go in the little inside pockets.

The pen and chapstick go in the outside front zippered pocket.

Keys and cell phone go in outside open pocket.

Boring, I know. Nothing to see here. What essentials do you always have in your bag?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Check the links below to see what the other bloggers joining in Play in May have stashed in their bags!
Axis of Ineptitude
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...