6.26.2014

Summery letterhead (free printable)

Ah summer. In Texas. Okay, so I don't like the heat at all, but I love the idea of summer. I like to think of sitting on the breezy beach, reading a book, watching the water. Or chilling on the patio with a drink and friends.

Growing up, we spent so much time outside, especially in the summer. Whole days were spent playing games, reading, exploring outside. My mom and I would swing on the front porch in the evening, or I'd read, write letters, work on little projects on the porch. In high school, my friends would come hang out on our front porch at night, too.

Here in Texas, it gets a little bit too hot for me to be outside so much in the summer. We're out a lot more the rest of the year. But, I still think about doing all those things in the lovely summer weather.

Beachy letterhead for the summer - www.LifeinRandomBits.com

To share that summery feeling, here's a beachy, free printable letterhead. Drop a line to your friends from your summer getaway. Send a note to someone who's feeling a bit down. Share summer memories with your family. Everyone loves mail!

Beachy letterhead for the summer - www.LifeinRandomBits.com

Do you still send postcards or letters from vacation?

Linked up at Coco and Cocoa, Eat Pray Read Love, Nancherrow, Just Us Four, The Recipe Critic.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...