8.19.2014

Summer's End Sounds

I can't believe it's the last week of the summer already. The weeks seem to fly by faster and faster.

Phee's in acting camp this week and very excited to be doing a small performance of Annie on Friday. She only has two afternoons left in her current classroom and then the school closes for three days. Next Monday, she'll be in the last preschool class. It all happens so quickly!

Anyway, I'll be driving her back and forth to her morning camp which will have me in the car more than usual. I usually listen to the radio, but that's been getting old lately. At work, I listen to Xbox music or Pandora. I can't stand to have a quiet office all day. I don't know how my coworkers do it.

So, here is a last week of summer playlist to make the most of the last bit of freedom and fun before school starts, traffic gets worse, and everyone has somewhere to be.

Summer's End Sounds: tunes to see the summer out #music #playlist #summer

Summer's End Sounds
(click the link if you have a Microsoft account and want to listen on Xbox music)

This Time Tomorrow The Kinks
Out of My League Fitz and the Tantrums
We the Common Thao & the Get Down Stay Down
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa Vampire Weekend
Ways to Go Grouplove
Sleepyhead Passion Pit
Cannonball The Breeders
Gold Soundz Pavement
Me + Yr Daughter Brite Futures
Over & Over Smallpools

What are you listening to while you're closing out the summer? I'd love to hear your favorites right now!

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Follow Life in Random Bits on Facebook for more end of summer fun!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...