1.09.2014

Happy New Year!

As usual, I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year!

Over the last couple months I've been thinking about what I want to do with this blog.  I'm still undecided.  I started another blog a few months ago to follow my goal of getting healthy.  But, as little time as I've had for this blog in the last year, I certainly don't have time for two.  I'm considering combining them and making this blog more of just me.  Recipes, projects Phee and I get around to, tips around the house, and things like that.

Mostly, that's what this blog has been, but I think it might be time to put a little bit more of a personal spin on it.

What do you think?  I'm stuck on what I'd call it, or if I'd even change the blog name at all.

I hope the new year has gotten off to a good start for you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...