5.14.2014

Mother's Day


Mother's Day was lovely this year. Our whole weekend was quite nice actually. We had art night Friday, following an afternoon of gelato. Saturday we did our regular shopping, but then we hit the West Austin Studio Tour and had a picnic lunch. Saturday night was Parents' Night Out so Phee had fun while Doug and I went to dinner with some friends. And Sunday was mostly lazy, though Doug had to work. Phee and I went to a play in the afternoon and then had a pizza and movie dinner. Quite lovely and relaxing all around. Plus, I got this sweet Love artwork and a cute little purse card.

I hope your Mother's Day was full of family, friends, and lots of extra hugs.

Linked up at A Star in My Own Universe, The Jenny Evolution, Such A Mama, Baby Baby Lemon, Mrs. Tee.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...