5.28.2012

Menu Plan Monday {5.28.12}

Last week's refried bean soup was amazing.  I will definitely be making that again.

I planned for an easy week this week.  With the long weekend, and Phee's lack of sleep lately, I knew we'd all be tired.  Easy sandwiches for Memorial Day so Phee and I can have a picnic while Doug's working.  Couple of crock pot meals, as usual.  And then, our go-to meal- breakfast.  Late Thursday night we have some family coming to visit so we're planning on homemade pizza with herbs and tomatoes from the garden.

Sunday
Stuffed peppers in the crock pot, fruit salad
(I made this with kidney beans instead of meat yesterday and it was fantastic and very filling.  I'm going to play around with it some more using black beans and pepper jack cheese for southwestern stuffed peppers.)


Monday
Sandwiches, veggies & dip


Tuesday
Ravioli in the crock pot, salad
(While looking for new crock pot recipes I discovered that you can dump frozen ravioli and a jar of sauce in the crock pot and the ravioli cooks.  I'm sold.)

Wednesday
Leftovers


Thursday
Breakfast scramble, fruit
(Scrambled eggs with whatever veggies are left at the end of the week)

Friday
Pizza, salad

What are you making this week?  Did you try out some fun picnic recipes for Memorial Day?






linked up at
Menu Plan Monday


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...