Citrus Beer Chicken (Weight Watchers = 4 pp per serving)
(makes about six 4 ounce servings)
- 1.5 lb chicken breast
- 1 bottle beer (if it has citrus flavor, all the better)
- 1 orange
- salt and pepper
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme. Put them in the crock pot.
- Slice the orange and lay the slices on top of the chicken breasts.
- Pour the beer over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or on low 6-7 hours.
What do you usually do with your leftover chicken?
linked up at