1.15.2014

Ta-da! A new bloggy name!

Well, sort of a new name.  I changed the name of the blog slightly to reflect the little changes I want to make this year.


I've imported blog posts from the other blog I started and will get those posted here shortly.  You'll be able to find those by clicking on the WW label.  There are some tasty recipes in this batch of posts so be on the lookout for those, too!

I'd love your feedback on the change and what you'd like to see more of here.  I know I've taken some big chunks of time off from blogging, but I've missed it much and I'm looking forward to getting back into it.  So, what have you enjoyed the most and what would you like to read more about?

Thanks for hanging in there and sticking around! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...