I put together this printable template so that Phee could make her own little leprechaun. It turned out to be absolutely adorable. He's now gracing the inside of our front door and I love seeing him whenever we leave.
We added a body, shillelagh, and pot of gold to complete our picture. Print out the PDF template, cut out the shapes, and then let your kid's imagination run!
- googly eyes
- adhesive or glue
- assorted construction paper, card stock, or scrapbook paper
- any extra embellishments you like
- Print out the template and then cut out the shapes.
- Using adhesive or glue, let your kids assemble their leprechaun face on a sheet of card stock or construction paper.
- Add whatever embellishments seem like fun! This could be completing the picture by drawing a body or drawing the leprechaun into a picture. Or, you could add a body, shillelagh, rainbow, pot of gold, or shamrocks. Get creative!
- Hang up your leprechaun masterpiece to decorate for St. Patrick's Day!
Check out these Leprechaun Breakfast Cakes!
Contains Amazon affiliate link.
Linked up at The Recipe Critic, We Made That, Heather's French Press, Love, Pasta & a Tool Belt, Sparkles and a Stove, Bloom Designs, Home on Deranged, SITS Girls, Coco and Cocoa, Busy Being Jennifer, Nancherrow, Just Us Four, P is for Preschooler, Nessa Makes, A Time for Seasons, Texas Women Bloggers, momnivore's dilemma.