Lately, I've been mixing some up to go with our pancakes on Sunday mornings. Or with light dinners on really hot days. It's so nice to have a big bowl of it in the fridge, too, for snacks over a couple days.
Earlier this summer, on a whim, I decided to change it up a bit and I added a touch of fresh lime juice and a little bit of honey. Oh my goodness- amazing flavor! It adds another layer of delicious taste to an already wonderful treat. Chilled- you'll eat the whole batch yourself!
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- 2 cups of your favorite fruit, chopped if needed
- 1/2 small lime
- 2 tsp honey
- Chop your fruit, if needed, and mix it up.
- Squeeze the lime over the fruit, avoiding seeds.
- Drizzle with 2 tsp of honey.
- Mix and enjoy! It's also really tasty if you chill it for 30 minutes first.
That's it. It's low on prep time and high on flavor. And that's a combination you can't beat in the summer!
What's your favorite fruit dish in the summer? Or do you prefer to just eat it as is?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Linked up at Busy Being Jennifer, Just Us Four, Nancherrow, The Grant Life.