7.09.2012

Menu Plan Monday {7.9.12}

We have a ton of tomatoes and forests of basil in the garden this year.  I'm on the lookout for easy, healthy recipes that use a bunch of both.  I'd be happy to just eat margherita pizzas all week, but probably I should add some variety.  Right?



Saturday
Everyone was out Saturday night.  Doug worked, I went to see Magic Mike and Phee was with a babysitter.

Sunday
Chicken salad, green salad
Used up the leftover grilled chicken from the 4th to make some really tasty chicken salad for sandwiches.
 
Monday
Italian sandwiches, veggies & dip
I'll try to remember to take pics and make notes as I make this tonight because it's one of our favorite sandwich meals.
 
Tuesday
Tortellini & tomato salad
I've never done a tortellini salad, but they always look so yummy!

Wednesday
Mini pizzas
I loved this last week and really want to make some more.
 
Thursday
Tomato & onion quiche
I've done similar quiches before and always love them.  Looking forward to this one.
 
Friday
Waffles, fruit
Phee is all about the waffles & pancakes.  Especially when I make them dinosaur shaped or add sprinkles, or "colors" as she says.

What are you making this week?  And what do you make to use up extra garden tomatoes? 

linked up at

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...