12.18.2012

Last Minute Gifts

I just wanted to share a few of our projects from the last year that would make great, and easy!, last minute gifts for friends, family or your little ones.  


 {The grandma's love these brag books for Mother's Day this year.  It's a really fun, creative way to show off picture of your kids!}


 {This scrub is amazing for dry winter skin.  I need to make a batch for myself!  It leave my hands feeling silky smooth, and it's full of all natural ingredients.  You can't beat that!}


{My daughter still loves to play with her I Spy bottle.  I'm always surprised when she pulls it out.  This is something you can make with odds and ends from around the house, or with holiday themed miniature ornament sets.}
 

{Use up all those broken crayons taking up space in your crayon bin.  Make fun shapes, or just use foil cupcake liners for simple crayons.  Mix the colors, or make brand new single color crayons.}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...