12.31.2012

2012 Favorites

What a busy year!  I'm so happy that I've started blogging again.  I love sharing the projects that Phee and I work on together.  It's nice to have a place to share the recipes our family loves and those that I create, along with some of the projects and tips that keep our house running.  

I've had to slow down on my blogging schedule as things have gotten busier for me this year, but I'm not going to stop.  My blogging will be less frequent in 2013.  But I'll still be here, sharing the fun things we're doing and eating and hopefully giving you some good ideas and inspiration for your own homes and families.

Thank you so much for reading and following along with me this year.  It has been wonderful to have this creative outlet.  Reading your comments and interacting with you all is a joy and I always look forward to what you have to share.

Happy New Year!

 
Most Popular Posts for 2012
 




 







My Favorite Posts in 2012









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...